Seriously, Characters really do take on a life of their own and can be rather uncontrollable at times. But we love them. Call us crazy. Check out these character frustrations. My favorite – #5
Working with fictional folk can be hard and at times it can feel like you are herding cats.
Here are some situations which show how frustrating characters can be…
- Characters hijacking your story.
- Characters getting too big for their fictional boots.
- Fictional folk starting to say what they want.
- Characters talking amongst themselves.
- Attention seeking minor characters who start to take over the plot.
- Hot characters leading you astray and making you write unnecessary steamy scenes.
- Characters talking out loud in the early hours when you are trying to sleep.
- Characters taking on your view of the world and not listening, as you screech at the laptop ‘for goodness sake be yourself!’
- Dull and lifeless characters!
- Characters who have this annoying habit of asking a question and the question bothers you so much you end up writing reams and reams trying to answer it.
- Characters who start to morph into…
View original post 165 more words