I have to admit. I can be…am….sometimes…a negative person. Blogging has actually helped me tremendously to practice more positive behavior. Transferring my positivity (look, I made up a word!) to real life, every day routines isn’t always easy, but I’m working on that.
So, I’m going to begin weekly wrap-ups, where I talk about positive things that happen during the week.
Here are 5 positive things that happened over the week
- We had our first family trip to the pool this season. I bought my 2 girls THE MOST ADORABLE swimsuits EVER. My 10 m old has a suit that has a watermelon pattern to it. My 4 yr old now has a FROZEN tutu swimsuit. Simply, amazingly, adorable!
- I apparently won another book from a blogger giveaway. HOORAY! This never happens to me, people. That’s the 2nd one within 30 days. I don’t ever have this much luck. Now…if I could just transfer that luck over the some of these local radio contests and get some concert tickets…or even better. Disneyland tickets!!!
- A writer friend, who is not a Christian, stated that believes in my writing and that it has value. I was rather floored to say the least. THANK YOU. I am so glad we’re friends!
- My 10 month old daughter is walking!!
- I finally found a writing critique group for Christian writers and a critique partner as well. This is really the first time I’ve had another writer as a critique partner, so YEY!