Is it actually June already? I’m shocked at how fast this year has flown by.
Positive stuff that’s going on in my life.
- This was my daughter’s last week of preschool. Next fall she’ll be going into TK (transitional kindergarten)
- I won ANOTHER BOOK GIVEAWAY from Faith Rivens’ blog. I think I should lay off entering so many raffles for a bit. Unless it’s something like a Kindle Fire or tablet or…a trip somewhere…a concert? (resists the urge to complain)
- So one of my favorite authors Hallee Bridgeman offered up ALL 8 of her Virtues of Valor books for FREE on Memorial Day. I should add, ONLY for Memorial Day. And guess what time I noticed the offer? 10:30pm. YEY FREE BOOKS!
- Aw I forgot to add a couple sorry!! My 10 month old went swimming in the pool for the FIRST TIME. Awwww
- I’m so proud of all my husband has accomplished and even though his job as a special ed teacher this year was hard, he did a great job, and the parents of the students loved him enough to give him gifts throughout the year, not just once, but multiple times, including a going away bag of goodies. That was fun listening to him tell me about the end of school party with his parents and students :